8.4.17

In the Night Blues.


I love you like I love the sun.
You make ma rockin' world go round.
From all the beauty in the world
the greatest thing is being your girl.
Don't need to travel lands or miles
'cause I see sunsets in your eyes.
My mornings rise when you wake up and
when you're gone I need you back, and


...in the night,
when I lay my bones,
Lord I can't make it
on my own,
'cause, mighty stars n' storm, 
it's true, 
my heart's full on in love with you...


I need you like a Jesus Christ, 
you come and save me from my lies.
I crave you like a deadly sin,
I wanna get down if you
know what I mean,
and when the Lord comes to
rest your soul
I'm gonn' ask him to come with you
'cause there ain't no future for me there
when all my babies have your hair, and 

in the night
when I lay my bones
Lord I can't make it
on my own,
'cause, mighty stars and storm, it's true,
my heart's full on in love with you...







No comments:

Post a Comment