12.1.15

My bird's in love with your bird.

 Oh, your love's a bird
free to fly, free to swerve,
ain't no ball-o-chain there
for you, damn, boy!

 Free to come and go,
as you wish, as you flow,
ain't got no chain, chain, chain...

 Say, my Daddy told me
to take my love straight up,
only part's the looser
in this cunning game called life,
 
 so, my love's a bird,
free to crash, free to burn
n' my bird's in love with your bird...

 Oh, my dove can fly,
up the walls, in the sky,
and look for you any old time, boy,
n' if your birdy wanna
lift the light out of the coma,
I say your birdy's right on time, now!

 See lovers come n' go,
only lovebirds make the turn,
n' a dead end never
was the place to learn,

so, my love's a bird,
free to crash, free to burn
n' my bird's in love with your bird, boy,
my bird's in love with your bird, boy,
my bird's in love with your bird...






1 comment: