1.10.14

Your picture on my big screen.


Got your picture on my big screen
n' got your sign up on my daily roll,

got your heart in my heart baby,

 I got your big love everywhere I go...




 See, there was a boy called heavy rain 
and winds to follow,

 and there was a gal called sunny sunny land,

 and we built fire, we built a fire baby,

 and a big white home for all you hopeless lovers.


See, my lover gave me  a son,
but don't tell to anyone
how  I honour our sweet sweet child love,
 
n' my doctor gave me tricks,
yeah, he plays me just for kicks
but I love him and I never wanna go.
 
There was a boy called heavy rain and winds to follow
and there was a gal called sunny sunny land,
and we built fire, we built a fire baby,
and a big white home for all you hopeless lovers...
 

Well, I gave ma love a daughter,
took her with him for the slaughter
but her magic beans gonn' keep him alive.

Our daughter was a bird
one you've never ever heard of
and she'll bring down the letter on time.

Got your picture on my big screen,
 got your mojo on a daily roll.
Got your heart in my heart baby,
I got a heavy load,
I got brotherly love and heavy thunder
I got the chi-i-ills
I got lightning, yeah, lightning
gimme overdose love, baby, kill me,
heavy fixation ain't too good for the nation
but I love my power rock n' roll baby,
I love my power rock n' roll baby,
  take it back!


(Sugahspank! lyrics, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment