26.10.14

Back to school.

 Baby you say you love me but
sayin' it per se won't do, no,
even your sayings change like Mr. Weather changes his clothes,

 n' if you love me then why don't you hold me,
kiss my lips and like I adore you, adore me,
should there be another slaughter on ma doorstep, so you'll call?

 If it's so hard to find ten minutes to share a kiss and the same air,
then please, sir, take just a few seconds to fill the following questionnaire:

 Is it A) You only love me when I'm far and away, or
is it B) Soon darlin' you'll be ridin' with me
is it C) You still need time to reflect and forsee
or is it D) None of the above, babe?

Is it E) You want me but you're still not quite sure?
is it F) You're hurtin' and your heart is a sore?
is it G) Depression took your song for too long?
or it it H) All of the above, babe?
Now, whatever it is,

 You know I'll wait for you babe, 
like I've been waitin' this whole time through,
ain't got no choice but to bow down to your will,
n' I don't mind the hurtin' and the cryin',
 but I don't ever wanna see our cherished love dying
just cause we never got the chance to talk this through,

 If it's so hard to find ten minutes just to see your smile, 
touch your soft hair,
then please, sir, it only takes a few secs 
to fill the following questionnaire: 

Now is it I) Honey, you need me as I?
n' is it J) Soon I'll be sleepin' happily in your pjs?
is it K) babe, I'm yours, you're mine and it's gonna be OK,
is it L) is this real love baby?


or is it M) Maybe, N) Not right now!
is it O) Oh, you wanna but you don't know how,
is it P) Please darlin', I'm just a lonely girl,
 hopin', prayin'....



Now, is it Q) Only quietly  but never in the open,
or maybe it's R) Readily, but never got the chance,
is it S) Severely, Seriously, Solid, Steady!
or is it T) Time will only tell if you'll ever be quite ready...
Is it U) or is it me that makes you hide from the sun?
is it V) Very very warm the heat of your gun,
W) Well, is this fun for you?
Then it's fun for me too babe...

(a-tick-a-tick)

Is it X) baby? Soon you'll be writting me a text
and is this Y) we're the only lovers left alive,
or maybe it's Z) we got plenty, plenty-o-time till we're dead!
Which one is it babe?
Which one is it?!
whatever it is I'll hold on to you,
cause you've changed my life
and I'm grateful
n' I adore you so,

so c'mon baby,

A-tick! a-tick! a-tick-tick-tick babe,
aaa-tick! a-tick! a-tick-tick-tick,
a-tick, a-tick-a-tick...

(ss lyrics, 2014)



No comments:

Post a Comment