25.5.14

Boat Faith.


 There's a dock right outside Bar Wharf
where Lovers meet mouth to mouth

oh, there is where he gonna leave me on my own or
give me what ma heart desires...

(a hot kiss!)

I'm gonn' be there, well, around five- ish?
and offering my heart on a dish
n' two lips on a plate, n' hope I won't be late
and, boy, I surely hope I'll be kissed!


Boat Faith swims gently by the bay,

 and sunbeams float as my man is harrying my way...
I'm gonn' wait till the sunbeams fly away...
I'll try not to keep you waiting,
try not to keep me waiting,








I'll try not to keep you waiting,
try not to keep me waiting...
We 'll stay till one meets another in perfect harmony,
surrounded by the sea,
oh, how our love was waiting for such a perfect day,
oh Lady Faith how we thank ya
for such an honour...


(sugahspank lyrics 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment