27.1.14

Coo-coo Gal.

 ...He said I should pick the right dress,
(coo-coo gal)

a dress that is perfect for such an occasion,
(coo-coo gal)

a dress bought for such a special night...
(coo-coo gal gonn' do no harm!)

Baby I longed for you out in the cold (swear to God)
one night, two nights, three nights in a row.


I wore tha right dress as asked n' waited on your sign
and came out in best spirits lookin' lovely round nine.

Was that your blue car that passed me by real quick or
is ma mind for you once more being tricked?

Say, I'm a nice gal, 
but kinda loosin' it, (loosin' it)
loosin' it by loosing what I never had.
They call me the coo-coo gal...

(coo-coo gal, oh coo-coo gal, coo-coo gal gonn' do no harm!)

Tried to reach you though I knew you'd laugh hard at me...

One more laugh won't brake down my machinery.

 Got no real answer, so ma heart still prospered
and silenced up to keep me in your roller coaster.

So until this night I keep ma mouth shut and wonder,
is you ma doctor who gonn' save me from goin' down under?

Say, I'm a nice gal,
 but kinda loosin' it, (loosin' it)
loosin' it by loosing what I never had.
(And I don't know if that's you or my brains)
They call me the coo-coo gal...

(coo-coo gal, oh coo-coo gal, coo-coo gal gonn' do no harm)

See, strange things may happen when you talk in signs

n' don't use your tongue to caress me or stab me down.

You let a good girl turn the screw...

Danger, danger!  Coo-coo gal gon' come straight back at you, doc.

 They call me the coo-coo gal...
(coo-coo gal, oh coo-coo gal, coo-coo gal gonn' do no harm!)

(sugahspank lyrics, copyright 2013)


No comments:

Post a Comment