20.2.12

Chania, winter 2012.

























I keep on coming back to Crete and never get enough of it. We played at Bocca, great club btw... People are far more relaxed in Chania comparing to Athens, obviously, so the whole trip did me good surprisingly enough... I perfected my chess techniques (from zero to, well, three), upgraded my WW2 memorabilia collection with some pretty rare findings and refuelled my positive energy (wich was rather ehmmm.... short lately). We spent the days in little cafes jamming with the great people we met... Last evening after the gig I somehow found myself in a really weird party with autistic lighting and boys dressed up as Marie- Antoinettes, then chaos took over. FUN!
 So here we go, Guru George and Maria, I'm still working on that secret (thank you). Manolis, Stefanos, Kyriakos, Moutafis and the gang at Tamam, we're meeting sooner than you think...

1 comment:

  1. Qué MIEDO me ha dado ese gato .. haha
    Las fotos muy chulas ;)

    www.xtasis.net

    (:

    ReplyDelete