1.11.10

Basilica.

















While in Rome, me and ma girls had the amaaaazing opportunity to meet with the Greek ambassador who arranged us a private tour in privilleged areas of the Vatican, closed for the public. The most amazing thing though was being able to have St. Peter's Basilica for our eyes only, since it's packed with thousands of people every day. Now, I'm not a big fun of churches, but I'm a complete sucker for conspiracy theories, plus the breathtaking beauty of the cathedral were enough for me to literaly start weeping in the first sight of the inner part of the church. Some other ambassadors were kind enough to explain details for each statue and pope, I'll never forget what my eyes saw, though we weren't allowed to photograph the most amazing stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment