13.10.10

Redemption blues.

I'm just a sinner waiting to be changed,
bless me with your truth Lord for with satan I've engaged.
I'm ashamed for telling a wise man of your pound
I'm afraid he 'll kick me out from God's front porch and throw me to the ground.
I got so deep into the evil's dirty eye
I still quite don't know how to tell which one 's your left or right,
I asked you Lord to bind me forever with a man I loved
now I'm the harlot of babylon naked in the cold.

In heaven or in hell
I don't know where I lay ma head. x2

I seek redeption
and I just can't find it
bless me with your truth Lord
for ma heart is binded.

From all the things I did wrong, and You know all the things I've done
worst was bringin' ma own sins into the life of a loving son.
I find myself laying in crossroads every night I fall asleep
now, what if I die tommorrow and I haven't changed a bit?
I know Your True Road don't come easy,
and most times I am even bored to catch ma nose for sneezing.
Guilt ties ma neck on the rock, and rock flows underwater
help me Lord, for guilt won't let me breathe no longer.

In heaven or in hell
I don't know where I lay ma head. x2

I seek redeption
and I just can't find it
bless me with your truth Lord
for ma heart is binded.




coming soon, sugahspank! lyrics copyright 2010....

3 comments: