18.7.10

Weekender

First of all I gotta say I'm SOOOOOOOO SORRY for missing the bloggers' night out on Saturday.I soooo wanted to come :( Just arrived from Spetses, got there Friday morning for takin' care of the mthfckn' Sugah summer house! It wasn't easy, I gotta say, we were putting together furniture from 8 in the morning (that's r a r e  for a gal like mois) till late night. The good part is that next week ma house will be ready to move in for the summer. And I love it! And I love ma cousin Fay, she's a sweetheart, we rocked the damn island, check out her band No Fit State!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I missed the blogomeeting too, I was lying in the sun somewhere in Pelion with the bf... Any chance we'll arrange a casual coffee meet-up before you leave for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. to spitaki pou etimazis????

    aaaaaaaaaaax.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. h fwtografia me tn ourano m ta eskase pl asxhma.uperoxi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry lady!!next time for sureeee!! den tha ti glitwseis tha rtheis kai THA PEIS KAI ENA TRAGOUDI xixiix kiriolektika kai metaforika!!ante me to kalo na beis sto spitaki sou...spetses e??envy green...

    ReplyDelete
  5. to spitaki fainetai fantastiko!!! eimoun kalamata ti tetarti! alla to ematha teleftaia stigmi kai den mporesa na ertho hobo!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pictures, especially the sky!!! so bright and beautiful!!! have a fabulous friday!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sky photo is amazing...
    good luck with the house, what an amazing summer you're having! x

    ReplyDelete