18.5.10

fck sht fck sht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!































































Ma camera broke. More than 60 pics of the coolest time we had at Patra are gonne. Somehow, these four from our departure were saved in the memory card. I just bought a brand new Canon Ixus. I just wanted the Patra pics damn it, cause we had an amazing time. Actually the hospitality of the guys from Mojo Radio, Pas Mal and Inner Ear is smth we'll never forget. Damn it, I wish I could show u guys how great it was....
Christo, Saki, Adrea, Perikli, Petro, Spyro (world's #1 tour driver), Un Hombre Solo, I already miss u guys, and if I don't see u soon enough, I'll wait for u this summer in Spetses....

btw. Wornfree tshirt replica from John Lennon's outfit
     Super sunglasses, thanx Mano!

5 comments:

  1. Si supieras el HAMBRE que me ha entrado al ver estas fotos ..
    ¬¬

    ReplyDelete
  2. patra??

    wow!!!!!

    im living there!!!!!!

    glad u had a good time here !!!!!!!

    :((pity for ur cam:((

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can imagine dear how great this was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pou eisaiii pia! mou leipses damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there! you were amazing!
    αλήθεια περίμενα κάτι καλό, αλλά ήσασταν δέκα φορές καλύτεροι. :)

    ReplyDelete