26.11.09

Nixon, Hurley and a dead cellphone

Well, ma cellphone died. Any dear friend reading this can send me a "this is me, aaaiiight?" SMS. At least I had a good day. The nice thing on being a musician is FREE CLOTHES! Not just any clothes, great clothes, like NIXON and HURLEY. So I went down at Master in Alimos and met ma good friend Manos Nomikos for a clothing fiesta! Here are some pics from Master:









I Love ma Job!
I Love ma Job!
I Love ma Job!
So I went out, cellphone free, wearin' Hurley clothing and Nixon hat!
Cheers Manos! (send me your phonenumber if u're reading this man!)

4 comments:

  1. manos nomikos is the man/os nomikos is the man/os nomikos is the man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany not only explored the various jewelry processes of the time, Silver Tiffanybut also branched out into new metals, such as platinum, Tiffany Jewelrywhich at the time was considered very hard to manipulate.Tiffany BraceletsIt seems to be the case that unusual colorations appealed to Tiffany, like the opal.He also preferred gemstones that were either opaque or translucent. Tiffany EarringsTurquoise, jade, carnelian, lapis, moonstones, and opals were all chosen for their ability to filter light. Tiffany NecklacesEmphasis based on color was very prevalent in his works.

    ReplyDelete