22.11.09

Busy Dayz

Well, haven't blogged for a while and that's because:
First of all I retouched an old cheap jacket and turned it into this:
I know, I know! I mean, I reccomend ma Singer to all fashion victims like mois!
Then I had a gig with Sugah Galore @ An Club! Our keyboards player Dinos came from Berlin just for the gig, we played together after six months and it felt great! I looked like this:
Husker Du t-shirt ROCKS!
A true revelation was the band playin' before us, Duke Abduction, man they
rocked the house big time! By far ma new favourite Greek band, check 'em out!
Here are some pics from An Club:

That's Duke Abduction:

...and that's Sugah Galore:
Well woke up this morning smelling cigarettes and rock and went to radiobubble.gr for Panos Michail's (greek gaylolita) show. What them guys have done there is pretty amazing... Panos is a multitalented Aquarius that I was talking to now and then through blogs and myspace. He's a journalist, graphist, photographer and blogger, one of the guys that u meet and them wanna keep 'em in your life somehow...
Here's Radio Bubble:
Say, I don't know what tomorrow may bring, and I like dat...

10 comments:

  1. had not seen winamp on my screen for like years, re-downloaded it today just to listen to the programme live;) sounded good, respect for saying (among other stuff) u wouldn't leave Greece for glory...

    ReplyDelete
  2. den irtha :( parolauta omws polu mou arese to hendrix-iko jacket sou kai genika to style eimai rock kai gamaw sou paei ganti. Pote tha pame gia ena drink you me and marianne??? Simera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. shmera den borw b!! aurio diamanda galas, borw omws tetarth-pempth-paraskevh. pick a day girls...
    g. i envy your husker-du tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. asxeto comment, alla pril liges meres eida to death proof kai eisai idia me thn jungle julia (sydney poitier). fantazomai tha sto exoun pei ki alloi an8rwpoi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaax!!! tha thela!! an me deis me sortsaki tha katalabeis poso DEN ths miazw!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. πόσο γαμάνε οι ντιούκ αμπντάξιον? πόσο μπορεί να γαμάνε? πόσο μπορεί να κώβουν κώλους στο πέρασμα τους?

    ReplyDelete
  7. poooosssooooooooooo??????????!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiffany not only explored the various jewelry processes of the time, Silver Tiffanybut also branched out into new metals, such as platinum, Tiffany Jewelrywhich at the time was considered very hard to manipulate.Tiffany BraceletsIt seems to be the case that unusual colorations appealed to Tiffany, like the opal.He also preferred gemstones that were either opaque or translucent. Tiffany EarringsTurquoise, jade, carnelian, lapis, moonstones, and opals were all chosen for their ability to filter light. Tiffany NecklacesEmphasis based on color was very prevalent in his works.

    ReplyDelete