10.10.09

Sexy Bitch

A good friend informed me that I'm a nominee for Yupi.gr 's Beautiful People 2009. Me and my 76 kilos went on the web and found this:

http://www.yupi.gr/gossip/c13025/Beautiful_People_2009.html

Yeap, my name is among Petroula, Anna Drouza and Thelxi. I think that Greece is gettin' really confusing when it comes to star system. On the other hand, it's ten in the morning and I'm wearing a flashy green bathrobe, haven't washed off the make up from last night, so I look like crap and I gotta admit the way I think of myself is closer to a she-butcher when it comes to the way I walk, talk, stand or sit. So vote for Sugahspank!, cause I can beat up your dad.

6 comments:

  1. Koritsi se xorkizo, στεϊ εγουει φρομ Downtown(εντ νιτρο too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please. what he said. you must be certain of the devil

    ReplyDelete
  3. auto eleipe mwrh!!!! na paw downtown! kalutera super katerina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vote for Sugahspank cause shes so self-sarcastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. γενικα η αποψη μας περι ομορφιας ειναι so distorted.
    I have a lime/flashy green bathrobe as well!
    :)
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. mia xara sexuala eisai marh! akou pou sou lew gnwrizw egw...;)

    ReplyDelete